Long-Term Trends in American Wealth Inequality
In: Modeling the Distribution and Intergenerational Transmission of Wealth
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7443.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7443||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simon Kuznets, 1950.
"Shares of Upper Income Groups in Income and Savings,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn50-1, September.
- Simon Kuznets & Elizabeth Jenks, 1953. "Shares of Upper Income Groups in Income and Savings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn53-1, September.
- Simon Kuznets, 1950.
"Shares of Upper Income Groups in Savings,"
in: Shares of Upper Income Groups in Income and Savings, pages 45-58
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1977. ""Strategic" Wage Goods, Prices, and Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 29-41, March.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1975.
"Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth,"
NBER Working Papers
0080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, September.
- Soltow, Lee C., 1969. "Evidence on Income Inequality in the United States, 1866–1965," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 279-286, June.
- Lebergott, Stanley, 1976. "Are The Rich Getting Richer? Trends in U.S. Wealth Concentration," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 147-162, March.
- Anderson, Terry L. & Thomas, Robert Paul, 1973. "White Population, Labor Force and Extensive Growth of the New England Economy in the Seventeenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 634-667, September.
- Munnell, Alicia H, 1976. "Private Pensions and Saving: New Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 1013-32, October.
- Paglin, Morton, 1975. "The Measurement and Trend of Inequality: A Basic Revision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 598-609, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.