Height, Health, and Economic Growth in Australia, 1860-1940
In: Health and Welfare during Industrialization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinclair, W A, 1975. "Economic Growth and Well-being: Melbourne 1870-1914," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(134), pages 153-173, June.
- Roderick Floud & Kenneth Wachter & Annabel Gregory, 1990. "Height, Health, and History: Nutritional Status in the United Kingdom, 1750-1980," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number flou90-1, June.
- Philippa Mein Smith, 1991. "Infant Welfare Services and Infant Mortality: A Historian's View," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 24(1), pages 22-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Martin, Richard M., 2010.
"Fertility decline and the heights of children in Britain, 1886-1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 505-519, October.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Martin, Richard M., 2009. "Fertility Decline and the Heights of Children in Britain, 1886-1938," IZA Discussion Papers 4306, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Hatton & Richard M. Martin, 2009. "Fertility Decline and the Heights of Children in Britain, 1886-1938," CEPR Discussion Papers 613, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kris Inwood & Les Oxley & Evan Roberts, 2008. "Physical stature and its interpretation in nineteenth century New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 08/22, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .