Introduction to "Health and Welfare during Industrialization"
In: Health and Welfare during Industrialization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Komlos, 1989. "Nutrition and Economic Development in the Eighteenth-Century Habsburg Monarchy: An Anthropometric History," Books by John Komlos, Department of Economics, University of Munich, number 2.
- Simon Kuznets & Lillian Epstein & Elizabeth Jenks, 1946.
"National Income and Its Composition, 1919-1938, Volume II,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn41-3.
- Simon Kuznets & Lillian Epstein & Elizabeth Jenks, 1941. "National Income and Its Composition, 1919-1938, Volume I," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn41-1, June.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1978. "Wealth Effects and Earnings Premiums for Job Hazards," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 408-416, August.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1981. "Welfare measures : An international comparison," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 21-45, February.
- M. K. Bennett, 1937. "On Measurement of Relative National Standards of Living," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 317-336.
- Margo, Robert A. & Steckel, Richard H., 1983. "Heights of Native-Born Whites During the Antebellum Period," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 167-174, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.