Evaluating Japan's Health Care Reform of the 1990s and Its Efforts to Cope with Population Aging
In: Health Care Issues in the United States and Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7358.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7358||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- "Tokita, Tadahiko" & "Kumamoto, Hisao" & "Hosoya, Kei" & "Hayashi, Yukinari", 2002. "A Claim Data Analysis of Medical Fee Revision," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(3), pages 226-235, July.
- "Tokita, Tadahiko" & "Izumida, Nobuyuki" & "Konno, Hiroki" & "Yamada, Takeshi" & "Yamamoto, Katsuya", 2000. "A Claim Data Analysis for Japanese Medical Demand and Supply," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(4), pages 289-300, January.
- Atsushi Yoshida & Shingo Takagi, 2002. "Effects of the Reform of the Social Medical Insurance System in Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 53(4), pages 444-465.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & William B. Vogt & Aki Yoshikawa & Toshitaka Nakahara, 1996. "The Utilization of Outpatient Medical Services in Japan," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(2), pages 450-476.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.