Evaluating Japan's Health Care Reform of the 1990s and Its Efforts to Cope with Population Aging
In: Health Care Issues in the United States and Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7358.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7358||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- "Tokita, Tadahiko" & "Kumamoto, Hisao" & "Hosoya, Kei" & "Hayashi, Yukinari", 2002. "A Claim Data Analysis of Medical Fee Revision," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(3), pages 226-235, July.
- "Tokita, Tadahiko" & "Izumida, Nobuyuki" & "Konno, Hiroki" & "Yamada, Takeshi" & "Yamamoto, Katsuya", 2000. "A Claim Data Analysis for Japanese Medical Demand and Supply," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(4), pages 289-300, January.
- Atsushi Yoshida & Shingo Takagi, 2002. "Effects of the Reform of the Social Medical Insurance System in Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 53(4), pages 444-465.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & William B. Vogt & Aki Yoshikawa & Toshitaka Nakahara, 1996. "The Utilization of Outpatient Medical Services in Japan," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(2), pages 450-476.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.