Effects of the Reform of the Social Medical Insurance System in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naohiro Yashiro & Reiko Suzuki & Wataru Suzuki, 2006. "Evaluating Japan's Health Care Reform of the 1990s and Its Efforts to Cope with Population Aging," NBER Chapters,in: Health Care Issues in the United States and Japan, pages 17-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshida, Atsushi & Kawamura, Akira, 2009. "Who has benefited from the health services system for the elderly in Japan?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 256-269, August.
- Tamie Matsuura & Masaru Sasaki, 2010. "Can the Health Insurance Reforms stop an increase in medical costs of middle- and old-aged persons in Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tamie Matsuura & Masaru Sasaki, 2012.
"Can the health insurance reforms stop an increase in medical expenditures for middle- and old-aged persons in Japan?,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 163-187, June.
- Tamie Matsuura & Masaru Sasaki, 2010. "Can the health insurance reforms stop an increase in medical expenditures for middle- and old-aged persons in Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-13-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Dec 2011.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "Heterogeneous effect of coinsurance rate on healthcare costs: generalized finite mixtures and matching estimators," Discussion Papers 14-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Kan, Mari & Suzuki, Wataru, 2010. "Effects of cost sharing on the demand for physician services in Japan: Evidence from a natural experiment," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Atsushi Yoshida & Young-Sook Kim, 2004. "Sharing Health Risk and Income Risk within Households: Evidence from Japanese Data," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 583, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:53:y:2002:i:4:p:444-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.