Health, Income, and Inequality over the Life Cycle
In: Frontiers in the Economics of Aging
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2007.
"Health care quality, economic inequality, and precautionary saving,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 327-346.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2006. "Health Care Quality, Economic Inequality, and Precautionary Saving," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0020, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rucker C. Johnson, 2011. "Long-run Impacts of School Desegregation & School Quality on Adult Attainments," NBER Working Papers 16664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Kwak, Sally, 2009. "Weight gain in adolescents and their peers," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 181-190, July.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:164-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2004. "Health Care Quality and Economic Inequality," CSEF Working Papers 120, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fan, Elliott & Zhao, Ruoyun, 2009. "Health status and portfolio choice: Causality or heterogeneity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1079-1088, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.