Fiscal Policy in the Shadow of the Great Depression
In: The Defining Moment: The Great Depression and the American Economy in the Twentieth Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Long, J Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei, 1993.
"Princes and Merchants: European City Growth before the Industrial Revolution,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 671-702, October.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei, 1993. "Princes and Merchants: European City Growth before the Industrial Revolution," Scholarly Articles 3451302, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer, 1993. "Princes and Merchants: European City Growth before the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 4274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Inflation and Fiscal Policy
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2016-09-12 18:01:59
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Temin, 1998. "Causes of American business cycles: an essay in economic historiography," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 37-64.
- Winkler Adalbert, 2015.
"The ECB as Lender of Last Resort: Banks versus Governments,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(3), pages 329-341, June.
- Adalbert Winkler, 2014. "The ECB as Lender of Last Resort:Banks versus Governments," FMG Special Papers sp228, Financial Markets Group.
- Bhajan S. Grewal, 2000. "Australian Loan Council: Arrangements and Experience with Bailouts," Research Department Publications 3098, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Christina D. Romer, 1999.
"Changes in Business Cycles: Evidence and Explanations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Christina D. Romer, 1999. "Changes in Business Cycles: Evidence and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 6948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kupiec, Paul H. & Ramirez, Carlos D., 2013. "Bank failures and the cost of systemic risk: Evidence from 1900 to 1930," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 285-307.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.