Financial Innovations in International Financial Markets
In: The United States in the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Ian, 1986. "Innovations: New Market Instruments," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 1-17, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Sarcinelli, 1997. "The human factor and systemic risk: a memento," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(202), pages 253-269.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:01:y:1998:i:01:n:s0219091598000053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1998.
"Real versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk Some Lessons from History,"
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 31-58.
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1995. "Real Versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 5371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annie Koh & Richard M. Levich, 1989. "Synthetic Eurocurrency Interest Rate Futures Contracts: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Sarcinelli, 1997. "The human factor and systemic risk: a memento," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(202), pages 253-269.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .