New Products and the U.S. Consumer Price Index
In: The Economics of New Goods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam, Klaus & Weber, Henning, 2017.
"Optimal Trend Inflation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12160, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Adam & Henning Weber, 2018. "Optimal Trend Inflation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_010_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Adam, Klaus & Weber, Henning, 2017. "Optimal trend inflation," Discussion Papers 25/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Adam, Klaus & Weber, Henning, 2017. "Optimal trend inflation," CFS Working Paper Series 579, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Klaus Adam & Henning Weber, 2018. "Optimal Trend Inflation," IMES Discussion Paper Series 18-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Klaus Adam & Henning Weber, 2018. "Optimal Trend Inflation," 2018 Meeting Papers 782, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klaus Adam & Henning Weber, 2018. "Optimal Trend Inflation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7028, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.