Introduction to "The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy"
In: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: |
|This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 13027.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Han Kim, E & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2006.
"Are Elite Universities Losing their Competitive Edge?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, E. Han & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Are elite universities losing their competitive edge?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 353-381, September.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing Their Competitive Edge?," NBER Working Papers 12245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Puga, 2009.
"The magnitude and causes of agglomeration economies,"
2009-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Diego Puga, 2010. "The Magnitude And Causes Of Agglomeration Economies," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 203-219.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Avi Goldfarb, 2006.
"Restructuring Research: Communication Costs and the Democratization of University Innovation,"
NBER Working Papers
12812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Agrawal & Avi Goldfarb, 2008. "Restructuring Research: Communication Costs and the Democratization of University Innovation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1578-90, September.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2005.
"The burden of knowledge and the ‘death of the Renaissance man’: Is innovation getting harder?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2009. "The Burden of Knowledge and the "Death of the Renaissance Man": Is Innovation Getting Harder?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 283-317.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2005. "The Burden of Knowledge and the 'Death of the Renaissance Man': Is Innovation Getting Harder?," NBER Working Papers 11360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Agrawal & Avi Goldfarb & Florenta Teodoridis, 2013. "Does Knowledge Accumulation Increase the Returns to Collaboration?," NBER Working Papers 19694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:13027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.