Crime and the Family: Lessons from Teenage Childbearing
In: Controlling Crime: Strategies and Tradeoffs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio Cáceres-Delpiano & Eugenio Giolito, 2012.
"The Impact of Unilateral Divorce on Crime,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 215-248.
- Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P., 2008. "The Impact of Unilateral Divorce on Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 3380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julio Cáceres-Delpiano & Eugenio Giolito, 2011. "The Impact of Unilateral Divorce on Crime," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv269, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P., 2008. "The impact of unilateral divorce on crime," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081006, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Christopher L. Foote & Christopher F. Goetz, 2005. "Testing economic hypotheses with state-level data: a comment on Donohue and Levitt (2001)," Working Papers 05-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Introduction to "Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis"," NBER Chapters,in: Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis, pages 1-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub01-1, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .