Crime and the Family: Lessons from Teenage Childbearing
In: Controlling Crime: Strategies and Tradeoffs
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12094.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12094||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julio Cáceres-Delpiano & Eugenio Giolito, 2012.
"The Impact of Unilateral Divorce on Crime,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 215-248.
- Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P., 2008. "The Impact of Unilateral Divorce on Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 3380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julio Cáceres-Delpiano & Eugenio Giolito, 2011. "The Impact of Unilateral Divorce on Crime," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv269, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Giolito, Eugenio P. & Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio, 2008. "The impact of unilateral divorce on crime," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081006, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Christopher L. Foote & Christopher F. Goetz, 2005. "Testing economic hypotheses with state-level data: a comment on Donohue and Levitt (2001)," Working Papers 05-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Introduction to "Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis"," NBER Chapters,in: Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis, pages 1-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub01-1, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.