The Service Industries in the Nineteenth Century
In: Production and Productivity in the Service Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor R. Fuchs & Jean Alexander Wilburn, 1967. "Productivity Differences within the Service Sector," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch67-2, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenbloom, Joshua L. & Weiss, Thomas, 2014.
"Economic growth in the Mid-Atlantic region: Conjectural estimates for 1720 to 1800,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 41-59.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom & Thomas J. Weiss, 2011. "Economic Growth in the Mid Atlantic Region: Conjectural Estimates for 1720 to 1800," NBER Working Papers 17215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Gallman, 1986. "The United States Capital Stock in the Nineteenth Century," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 165-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin N. Dennis & Talan Iscan, 2007. "Accounting for Structural Change: Evidence from Two Centuries of U.S. Data," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive account7, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Stephen N. Broadberry & Douglas A. Irwin, 2004. "Labor Productivity in Britain and America During the Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 10364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B., 2009. "Engel versus Baumol: Accounting for structural change using two centuries of U.S. data," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 186-202, April.
- Verma, Rubina, 2012. "Can total factor productivity explain value added growth in services?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 163-177.
- Broadberry, Stephen N. & Irwin, Douglas A., 2006. "Labor productivity in the United States and the United Kingdom during the nineteenth century," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 257-279, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .