How Central Bankers See It: The First Decade of European Central Bank Policy and Beyond
In: Europe and the Euro
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11670.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11670||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Stefan Krause, 2004.
"Has Monetary Policy Become More Efficient? A Cross Country Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
10973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Stefan Krause, 2006. "Has Monetary Policy become more Efficient? a Cross-Country Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 408-433, 04.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2003.
"Statements of ECB Officials and their Effect on the Level and Volatility of the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
927, CESifo Group Munich.
- D. Jansen & J. de Haan, 2003. "Statements of ECB Officials and their Effect on the Level and Volatility of the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 726, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2009.
"The Euro Changeover and Its Effects on Price Transparency and Inflation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 101-129, 02.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Wioletta Dziuda, 2005. "The Euro Changeover and its Effects on Price Transparency and Inflation," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 26, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Vitor Gaspar & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006. "Stability First: Reflections Inspired by Otmar Issing's Success as the ECB's Chief Economist," NBER Working Papers 12277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.