Appendix to "Mental Health in Childhood and Human Capital"
In: The Problems of Disadvantaged Youth: An Economic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egan, Mark & Daly, Michael & Delaney, Liam, 2016. "Adolescent psychological distress, unemployment, and the Great Recession: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Study of Youth 1997," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 98-105.
- Manuel Flores Mallo & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2020. "The Influence of Early Life Health Conditions on Life Course Health," NBER Working Papers 27174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Milligan & Mark Stabile, 2011.
"Do Child Tax Benefits Affect the Well-Being of Children? Evidence from Canadian Child Benefit Expansions,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 175-205, August.
- Kevin Milligan & Mark Stabile, 2008. "Do Child Tax Benefits Affect the Wellbeing of Children? Evidence from Canadian Child Benefit Expansions," NBER Working Papers 14624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milligan, Kevin & Stabile, Mark, 2010. "Do child tax benefits affect the wellbeing of children? evidence from Canadian child benefit expansions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58059, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Milligan, Kevin & Stabile, Mark, 2009. "Do Child Tax Benefits Affect the Wellbeing of Children? Evidence from Canadian Child Benefit Expansions," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2009.
- Kevin Milligan & Mark Stabile, 2010. "Do Child Tax Benefits Affect the Wellbeing of Children? Evidence from Canadian Child Benefit Expansions," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 01, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Currie, Janet & Stabile, Mark & Jones, Lauren, 2014.
"Do stimulant medications improve educational and behavioral outcomes for children with ADHD?,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 58-69.
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile & Lauren E. Jones, 2013. "Do Stimulant Medications Improve Educational and Behavioral Outcomes for Children with ADHD?," NBER Working Papers 19105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Goodman, 2014.
"The Wages of Sinistrality: Handedness, Brain Structure, and Human Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 193-212, Fall.
- Joshua Goodman, "undated". "The Wages of Sinistrality: Handedness, Brain Structure and Human Capital Accumulation," Working Paper 95971, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Goodman, Joshua Samuel, 2012. "The Wages of Sinistrality: Handedness, Brain Structure and Human Capital Accumulation," Scholarly Articles 7779971, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Goodman, Joshua, 2012. "The Wages of Sinistrality: Handedness, Brain Structure and Human Capital Accumulation," Working Paper Series rwp12-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ezra Golberstein & Gilbert Gonzales & Ellen Meara, 2019. "How do economic downturns affect the mental health of children? Evidence from the National Health Interview Survey," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 955-970, August.
- Wang, Yang & Yang, Muzhe, 2013. "Crisis-induced depression, physical activity and dietary intake among young adults: Evidence from the 9/11 terrorist attacks," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 206-220.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Deding, Mette & Lausten, Mette, 2013. "The effect of low birth weight on height, weight and behavioral outcomes in the medium-run," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 42-55.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Jason N. Houle, 2019. "Rising Household Debt and Children’s Socioemotional Well-being Trajectories," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 56(4), pages 1273-1301, August.
- Chatterji, Pinka & Lahiri, Kajal & Kim, Dohyung, 2014.
"Fetal growth and neurobehavioral outcomes in childhood,"
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 187-200.
- Pinka Chatterji & Dohyung Kim & Kajal Lahiri, 2014. "Fetal Growth and Neurobehavioral Outcomes in Childhood," CESifo Working Paper Series 4998, CESifo.
- Elder, Todd E., 2010. "The importance of relative standards in ADHD diagnoses: Evidence based on exact birth dates," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 641-656, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.