The Gaming of Pharmaceutical Patents
In: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard G. Frank & David S. Salkever, 1997. "Generic Entry and the Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, March.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1983. "Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-281, April.
- Grabowski, Henry & Vernon, John, 1986. "Longer Patents for Lower Imitation Barriers: The 1984 Drug Act," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 195-198, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet & Beatriz Domínguez, 2009.
"R& D in the Pharmaceutical Industry: A World of Small Innovations,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 539-551, April.
- Beatriz Domínguez & Juan José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2005. "R&D in the pharmaceutical industry: A world of small innovations," Economics Working Papers 936, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.