Place to Place Rent Comparisons
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Vetter & Kaizô I. Beltrão & Rosa M. R. Massena, 2013. "The Impact of the Sense of Security from Crime on Residential Property Values in Brazilian Metropolitan Areas," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-415, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- John Kraft & Edgar O. Olsen, 1977. "The Distribution of Benefits from Public Housing," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 51-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlevaro, Fabrizio & Schlesser, C. & Binet , M. E. & Paul, M., 2007.
"Econometric Modeling and Analysis of Residential Water Demand Based on Unbalanced Panel Data,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 8(4), pages 81-102.
- Carlevaro, Fabrizio & Schlesser, C. & Binet, M. E. & Durand, S. & Paul, M., 2007. "Econometric Modeling and Analysis of Residential Water Demand Based on Unbalanced Panel Data," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 8(4), pages 103-124.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Stéphanie Durand & Michel Paul & Caroline Schlesser, 2007. "Econometric modeling and analysis of residential water demand based on unbalanced panel data," Post-Print halshs-00145013, HAL.
- Takatoshi Ito & Keiko Nosse Hirono, 1993. "Efficiency of the Tokyo Housing Market," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Eric Parrado H. / & Paulo Cox P. & Marcelo Fuenzalida C., 2009. "Evolution of Housing Prices in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 12(1), pages 51-68, April.
- David Wasshausen & Brent R. Moulton, 2006. "The Role of Hedonic Methods in Measuring Real GDP in the United States," BEA Papers 0067, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.