Comment on "Population Aging, Fiscal Policies, and National Saving: Predictions for the Korean Economy"
In: Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-EASE, Volume 16
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0901.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0901||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Bovenberg & Harry Rele, 2000. "Generational Accounts for The Netherlands: An Update," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 411-430, August.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992. " The Impact of the Demographic Transition on Capital Formation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 281-295.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Chun, Young Jun, 2006. "Generational accounting in Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 234-268, June.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2005.
"The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(1), pages 1-62, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," NBER Working Papers 10693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilho Yoo & Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 313, Econometric Society.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1999. "Demographic Change in Asia: the Impact on Optimal National Saving, Investment and the Current Account," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 726, The University of Melbourne.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Ian S McDonald & Serge Bésanger & Ross Guest, 2000. "Demographic Change in Asia; The Impacton Optimal National Saving, Investment, and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 00/115, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.