Comment on "Population Aging, Fiscal Policies, and National Saving: Predictions for the Korean Economy"
In: Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-EASE, Volume 16
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0901.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0901||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Auerbach, Alan J & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992. " The Impact of the Demographic Transition on Capital Formation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 281-295.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Chun, Young Jun, 2006.
"Generational accounting in Korea,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 234-268, June.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun, 2003. "Generational Accounting in Korea," NBER Working Papers 9983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2005. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(1), pages 1-62, March.
- Ilho Yoo & Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 313, Econometric Society.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," NBER Working Papers 10693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Bovenberg & Harry Rele, 2000. "Generational Accounts for The Netherlands: An Update," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 411-430, August.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1999. "Demographic Change in Asia: the Impact on Optimal National Saving, Investment and the Current Account," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 726, The University of Melbourne.
- Ian S McDonald & Serge Bésanger & Ross Guest, 2000. "Demographic Change in Asia; The Impacton Optimal National Saving, Investment, and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 00/115, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.