Comment on "Population Aging, Fiscal Policies, and National Saving: Predictions for the Korean Economy"
In: Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-EASE, Volume 16
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Bovenberg & Harry Rele, 2000. "Generational Accounts for The Netherlands: An Update," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 411-430, August.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992. " The Impact of the Demographic Transition on Capital Formation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 281-295.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Chun, Young Jun, 2006. "Generational accounting in Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 234-268, June.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2005.
"The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(1), pages 1-62, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," NBER Working Papers 10693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilho Yoo & Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 313, Econometric Society.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1999.
"Demographic Change in Asia: the Impact on Optimal National Saving, Investment and the Current Account,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
726, The University of Melbourne.
- Ian S McDonald & Serge Bésanger & Ross Guest, 2000. "Demographic Change in Asia; The Impacton Optimal National Saving, Investment, and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 00/115, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .