The Changing Social Contract for Science and the Evolution of the University
In: Science and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:82:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0050-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mowery, David C., 2010. "Military R&D and Innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1219-1256, Elsevier.
- Jürgen Janger, 2013. "Hochschulsteuerung im Kontext der Autonomie der Universitäten," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(2), pages 159-171, February.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:210-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:48:y:2019:i:9:29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0209-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:143:y:2019:i:c:p:27-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquin M. & Archontakis, Fragiskos & Gutierrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernandez-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2006. "Faculty support for the objectives of university-industry relations versus degree of R&D cooperation: The importance of regional absorptive capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Mabel Sánchez-Barrioluengo & Paul Benneworth, 2015. "What makes the difference?," CHEPS Working Papers 201501, University of Twente, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS).
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Yang, Phil Yihsing & Martin, Ben R. & Chi, Hui-Ru & Tsai-Lin, Tung-Fei, 2016. "Entrepreneurial universities and research ambidexterity: A multilevel analysis," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 7-21.
- Janger, Jürgen & Nowotny, Klaus, 2016. "Job choice in academia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1672-1683.
- Foray, Dominique & Lissoni, Francesco, 2010. "University Research and Public–Private Interaction," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 275-314, Elsevier.
- repec:spr:scient:v:79:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0421-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebadi, Ashkan & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2015. "How to become an important player in scientific collaboration networks?," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 809-825.
- Magnus Gulbrandsen & Lars Nerdrum, 2007. "Public sector research and industrial innovation in Norway: a historical perspective," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070602, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:141:y:2019:i:c:p:206-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mari Jose Aranguren & James Karlsen & Miren Larrea & James R. Wilson, 2013. "The development of action research processes and their impacts on socio-economic development in the Basque Country," Chapters, in: Roger Sugden & Marcela Valania & James R. Wilson (ed.), Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 14, pages 216-233, Edward Elgar Publishing.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:2831_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.