Choice between alternative routes to go public: backdoor listing versus IPO
In: Handbook of Research on IPOs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1983. "The market for corporate control : The scientific evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 5-50, April.
- Gleason, Kimberly C. & Rosenthal, Leonard & Wiggins III, Roy A., 2005. "Backing into being public: an exploratory analysis of reverse takeovers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 54-79, December.
- Annette B. Poulsen & Mike Stegemoller, 2008. "Moving from Private to Public Ownership: Selling Out to Public Firms versus Initial Public Offerings," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 81-101, March.
- Frederick Adjei & Ken Cyree & Mark Walker, 2008. "The determinants and survival of reverse mergers vs IPOs," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 176-194, April.
- François Derrien & Ambrus Kecskés, 2007. "The Initial Public Offerings of Listed Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 447-479, February.
- James C. Brau & Bill Francis & Ninon Kohers, 2003. "The Choice of IPO versus Takeover: Empirical Evidence," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76(4), pages 583-612, October.
- François Derrien & Ambrus Kecskes, 2007. "The Initial Public Offerings of Listed Firms," Post-Print hal-00480837, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolb, Johannes & Tykvová, Tereza, 2016. "Going public via special purpose acquisition companies: Frogs do not turn into princes," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 80-96.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15210_22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.