Is carbon leakage really low? A critical reconsideration of the leakage concept
In: Carbon Pricing, Growth and the Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2012. "Carbon leakages: a general equilibrium view," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 473-495, February.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2014.
"Optimal emission pricing in the presence of international spillovers: Decomposing leakage and terms-of-trade motives,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 101-111.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Lange & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2010. "Optimal Emission Pricing in the Presence of International Spillovers: Decomposing Leakage and Terms-of-Trade Motives," NBER Working Papers 15899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Lange & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2012. "Optimal Emission Pricing in the Presence of International Spillovers: Decomposing Leakage and Terms-of-Trade Motives," Working Papers V-347-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7970 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hoel, 2010. "Is there a Green Paradox?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3168, CESifo Group Munich.
- Babiker, Mustafa H., 2005. "Climate change policy, market structure, and carbon leakage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 421-445, March.
- Florian Habermacher & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2011.
"Climate Effects of Carbon Taxes, Taking into Account Possible Other Future Climate Measures,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3404, CESifo Group Munich.
- Habermacher, Florian & Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Climate Effects of Carbon Taxes, Taking into Account Possible Other Future Climate Measures," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48717, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Habermacher, Florian & Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Climate Effects of Carbon Taxes, Taking into Account Possible Other Future Climate Measures," Economics Working Paper Series 1110, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Feb 2014.
- Habermacher, Florian, 2011. "Optimal Fuel-Specific Carbon Pricing and Time Dimension of Leakage," Economics Working Paper Series 1144, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Jan 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment; Law - Academic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15052_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.