In: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Cooper & Joanne Johnston, 2012. "Vulgate accountability: insights from the field of football," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 602-634, May.
- Egon Franck, 2010.
"Private Firm, Public Corporation or Member’s Association Governance Structures in European Football,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(2), pages 108-127, May.
- Egon Franck, 2009. "Private Firm, Public Corporation or Member`s Association – Governance Structures in European Football," Working Papers 0106, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2010.
- J. Christian Müller & Joachim Lammert & Gregor Hovemann, 2012. "The Financial Fair Play Regulations of UEFA: An Adequate Concept to Ensure the Long-Term Viability and Sustainability of European Club Football?," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 7(2), pages 117-140, May.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2012. "Insolvency in English professional football: Irrational Exuberance or Negative Shocks?," Working Papers 1202, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Egon Franck, 2007. "Governance Failure and Financial Crisis in German Football," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 8(6), pages 662-669, December.
- Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton, 2005. "The Corporate Governance of Professional Football Clubs in England," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 517-531, July.
- Stephen Morrow, 2006. "Impression Management in Football Club Financial Reporting," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 1(2), pages 96-108, May.
- Ángel Barajas & Plácido Rodríguez, 2010. "Spanish Football Clubs Finances: Crisis and Player Salaries," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Eli Amir & Gilad Livne, 2005. "Accounting, Valuation and Duration of Football Player Contracts," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3-4), pages 549-586.
- Peter J. Sloane, 2015. "The Economics of Professional Football Revisited," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 62(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Dirk G. Baur & Conor McKeating, 2011. "Do Football Clubs Benefit from Initial Public Offerings?," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(1), pages 40-59, February.
- PEETERS, Thomas & SZYMANSKI, Stefan, 2012. "Vertical restraints in soccer: Financial fair play and the English Premier League," Working Papers 2012028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, "undated". "The salary cap proposal of the G-14 in European football," Working Papers 2003018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Panagiotis E. Dimitropoulos & Athanasios Tsagkanos, 2012. "Financial Performance and Corporate Governance in the European Football Industry," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 7(4), pages 280-308, November.
- Bastien Drut & Gaël Raballand, 2012. "Why does financial regulation matter for European professional football clubs?," Post-Print hal-01410568, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14821_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.