World Economic Survey
In: Handbook of Survey-Based Business Cycle Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evgenia Kudymowa & Johanna Garnitz & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Ifo World Economic Survey und die realwirtschaftliche Entwicklung in ausgewählten Ländern," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(19), pages 23-30, October.
- Klaus Abberger & Gebhard Flaig & Wolfgang Nierhaus, 2007. "ifo Konjunkturumfragen und Konjunkturanalyse : ausgewählte methodische Aufsätze aus dem ifo Schnelldienst," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 33, October.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2018.
"“Tracking economic growth by evolving expectations via genetic programming: A two-step approach”,"
AQR Working Papers
201801, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2018.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2018. "“Tracking economic growth by evolving expectations via genetic programming: A two-step approach”," IREA Working Papers 201801, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2018.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1490-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziegler, Christina, 2012. "Monetary policy under alternative exchange rate regimes in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 104, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Johannes Mayr & Stéphane Sorbe, 2007. "Assessing the Forecast Properties of the CESifo World Economic Climate Indicator: Evidence for the Euro Area," ifo Working Paper Series 46, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Cristina Aurora Bunea-Bontas & Mihaela Cosmina Petre, 2010. "Fiscal Policy During The Current Crisis," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(4), pages 48-67, december.
- Mayr, Johannes, 2010. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Aggregates," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11140, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Johannes Mayr & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2008. "Forecasting Euro Area Real GDP: Optimal Pooling of Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 2371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steffen Henzel & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Eine umfragebasierte Methode zur Quantifizierung qualitativer Inflationserwartungen des Ifo World Economic Survey," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(09), pages 13-20, May.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0416-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garnitz, Johanna & Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2017. "Forecasting GDP all over the World: Evidence from Comprehensive Survey Data," MPRA Paper 81772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evgenia Kudymowa & Johanna Garnitz & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014. "Ifo World Economic Survey and the Business Cycle in Selected Countries," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(4), pages 51-57, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12661_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.