Uncertainty in trade models
In: Handbook of International Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2004.
"Commercial policy variability, bindings, and market access,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 665-679, June.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings, and Market Access," International Trade 0210002, EconWPA.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 3294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cuddington, John T & Liang, Hong & Lu, Shihua, 1996.
"Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 192-224, October.
- John T. Cuddington & Hong Liang & Shihua Lu, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Finance 9602002, EconWPA.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988. "Trade in Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-394, June.
- Barari, Mahua, 1992. "Asset markets, stochastic policy and international trade," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000010972, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feeney, JoAnne, 1999. "International risk sharing, learning by doing, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 297-318, April.
- Tiina Heikkinen, 2003. "A Random Utility Model of Demand for Variety under Spatial Differentiation," ERSA conference papers ersa03p294, European Regional Science Association.
- Stockman, Alan C. & Dellas, Harris, 1986. "Asset markets, tariffs, and political risk," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 199-213, November.
- Schmidt-Trenz, Hans-Jörg & Schmidtchen, Dieter, 2006. "Territoriality of Law and the International Trade Game: Towards a New Institutional Economics of International Transactions," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2006-06, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Neunzig, Alexander R., 1997. "Trade, Trust And The Territoriality Of The Law," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 97-05, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- van Bergeijk, Peter A. G. & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1995. "Why do sanctions need time to work? Adjustment, learning and anticipation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 75-86, April.
- Stahl, Dale O. & Turunen-Red, Arja H., 1995. "Tariff games: Cooperation with random variation in political regimes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 215-238, June.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intchp:1-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .