Military alliances: Theory and empirics
In: Handbook of Defense Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd Sandler & James C. Murdoch, 2000. "On sharing NATO defence burdens in the 1990s and beyond," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(3), pages 297-327, September.
- Ugurhan Berkok, 2005. "Specialization in defence forces," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 191-204.
- Burnett, Kimberly M., 2006. "Introductions of Invasive Species: Failure of the Weaker Link," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Garcia-Alonso, Maria D.C. & Levine, Paul & Smith, Ron, 2016.
"Military aid, direct intervention and counterterrorism,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 112-135.
- Maria D. C. Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron Smith, 2015. "Military Aid, Direct Intervention and Counterterrorism," Studies in Economics 1501, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Maria Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron Smith, 2015. "Military Aid, Direct Intervention and Counterterrorism," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0115, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:222-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Spolaore, 2004. "Economic Integration, International Conflict and Political Unions," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(5), pages 3-50, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hdechp:1-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.