Analytics of development: Dualism
In: Handbook of Development Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Development Economics with number
1-04.||Handle:|| RePEc:eee:devchp:1-04||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description|
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao, 2011.
"Labor market developments in China: A neoclassical view,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 611-625.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T., 2010. "Labor Market Developments in China: A Neoclassical View," IZA Discussion Papers 5377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dietrich Vollrath, 2009. "The dual economy in long-run development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 287-312, December.
- Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "The Dual Economy in Long-run Development," MPRA Paper 12293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietz Vollrath, 2008. "The Dual Economy in Long-run Development," Working Papers 2008-03, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Zhou, Ang & Wang, Dong & Wang, Di, 2013. "Research on Aquaculture in China," MPRA Paper 43752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and structural economic transformation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-29, January.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Structural Economic Transformation," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adama Zerbo, 2006. "Marché du travail urbain et pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne : un modèle d’analyse," Documents de travail 129, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Silveira, Jaylson J. & Espíndola, Aquino L. & Penna, T.J.P., 2006. "Agent-based model to rural–urban migration analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 364(C), pages 445-456.
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A., 2002. "The Effect Of Innovative Behavior And Technological Spillovers On Employment Growth In The Us Midwest," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N., 1997. "Growth in a dual economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1627-1637, October.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Edward N. Wolff, 1993. "Growth in a Dual Economy," NBER Working Papers 4433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N, 1994. "Growth in a Dual Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 2005. "Globalization, Dual Economy, And Economic Development," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 16, pages 349-382 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Yang, Xiaokai & Zhang, Dingsheng, 2000. "Globalization, dual economy, and economic development," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 189-209, December.
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1997. "Unemployment, Migration, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 582-608, June.
- Valerie R. Bencivenga & Bruce D. Smith, 1995. "Unemployment, migration, and growth," Working Papers 561, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2006. "The Law of Primogeniture and the Transition from Landed Aristocracy to Industrial Democracy," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-70, 03.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2003. "The Law of Primogeniture and the Transition from Landed Aristocracy to Industrial Democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gustav Ranis, 2003. "Is Dualism Worth Revisiting?," Working Papers 870, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kalckreuth, Ulf von, 1999. "Social Learning in Dualistic Societies : Segregation, Growth and Distribution," Discussion Papers 571, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:1-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed