Analytics of development: Dualism
In: Handbook of Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao, 2011.
"Labor market developments in China: A neoclassical view,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 611-625.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T., 2010. "Labor Market Developments in China: A Neoclassical View," IZA Discussion Papers 5377, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dietrich Vollrath, 2009. "The dual economy in long-run development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 287-312, December.
- Zhou, Ang & Wang, Dong & Wang, Di, 2013. "Research on Aquaculture in China," MPRA Paper 43752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and structural economic transformation,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-29, January.
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Structural Economic Transformation," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-62, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adama Zerbo, 2006. "Marché du travail urbain et pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne : un modèle d’analyse," Documents de travail 129, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Silveira, Jaylson J. & Espíndola, Aquino L. & Penna, T.J.P., 2006. "Agent-based model to rural–urban migration analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 364(C), pages 445-456.
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A., 2002. "The Effect Of Innovative Behavior And Technological Spillovers On Employment Growth In The Us Midwest," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N., 1997.
"Growth in a dual economy,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1627-1637, October.
- Blomstrom, M. & Wolff, E.N., 1993. "Growth and Dual Economy," Working Papers 93-40, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Blomström, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N, 1994. "Growth in a Dual Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Edward N. Wolff, 1993. "Growth in a Dual Economy," NBER Working Papers 4433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 2005.
"Globalization, Dual Economy, And Economic Development,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 16, pages 349-382,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Yang, Xiaokai & Zhang, Dingsheng, 2000. "Globalization, dual economy, and economic development," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 189-209, December.
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1997. "Unemployment, Migration, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 582-608, June.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2006.
"The Law of Primogeniture and the Transition from Landed Aristocracy to Industrial Democracy,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-70, March.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2003. "The Law of Primogeniture and the Transition from Landed Aristocracy to Industrial Democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gustav Ranis, 2003. "Is Dualism Worth Revisiting?," Working Papers 870, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kalckreuth, Ulf von, 1999. "Social Learning in Dualistic Societies : Segregation, Growth and Distribution," Discussion Papers 571, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
More about this item
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:1-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.