Designig Labor Market Institutions
In: Labor Markets and Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, March.
- Tito Boeri & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, "undated".
"Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?,"
- Boeri, Tito & Conde-Ruiz, José Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2003. "Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tito Boeri & J.Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, 2003. "Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?," Working Papers 239, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Conde-Ruiz, J. Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2003. "Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?," IZA Discussion Papers 834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge E. Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R., 2005. "Labor Markets and Institutions: An Overview," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 1, pages 001-016 Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchsb:v08c11pp367-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.