In: Dealing with real estate booms and busts
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
64-10.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:64-10||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Chmielewski, Tomasz & Niedźwiedzińska, Joanna, 2010.
"Substitution between domestic and foreign currency loans in Central Europe. Do central banks matter?,"
Working Paper Series
1187, European Central Bank.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Chmielewski, Tomasz & Niedźwiedzińska, Joanna, 2007. "Substitution between domestic and foreign currency loans in Central Europe. Do central banks matter?," MPRA Paper 6759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2011.
"House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 533-551, 05.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the U.S. Experience," SERC Discussion Papers 0077, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John N. & Murphy, Anthony, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," Working Papers 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2011. "House prices and credit constraints: making sense of the U.S. experience," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58441, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Alain N. Kabundi & Deniz O Igan & Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2009. "Three Cycles; Housing, Credit, and Real Activity," IMF Working Papers 09/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "How to Deal with Real Estate Booms; Lessons from Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 11/91, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:64-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.