Domestic bank intermediation in emerging market economies during the crisis: locally owned versus foreign-owned banks
In: The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. T.A. de Haas & I. P.P van Lelyveld, 2004.
"Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance,
Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 3(2), pages 125-151, August.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2002. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0209002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R.T.A. de Haas & I.P.P. van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 91, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Adam Banai & Julia Kiraly & Marton Nagy, 2011. "The demise of the halcyon days in Hungary: “foreign” and “local” banks – before and after the crisis," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies, volume 54, pages 195-224, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cull, Robert & Martínez Pería, María Soledad, 2013.
"Bank ownership and lending patterns during the 2008–2009 financial crisis: Evidence from Latin America and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4861-4878.
- Cull, Robert & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2012. "Bank ownership and lending patterns during the 2008-2009 financial crisis : evidence from Latin America and Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6195, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:54-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.