Public expenditure on education and skill formation: are there simple rules to maximise skills?
In: Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Papageorgiou, 2003. "Distinguishing Between the Effects of Primary and Post-primary Education on Economic Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 622-635, November.
- Robert Driskill & Andrew W. Horowitz & Fabio Méndez, 2009. "Hierarchical Human Capital and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(4), pages 723-743, December.
- Driskill, Robert A & Horowitz, Andrew W, 2002. "Investment in Hierarchical Human Capital," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 48-58, February.
- Birdsall, Nancy & O'Connell, Lesley & Londoño de la Cuesta, Juan Luis, 1998. "Education in Latin America: demand and distribution are factors that matter," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
Keywordseducation budget; endowment growth;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aec:ieed06:06-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aedeeea.html .