Investment in Hierarchical Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arcalean, Calin & Schiopu, Ioana, 2010. "Public versus private investment and growth in a hierarchical education system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 604-622, April.
- Abington, Casey & Blankenau, William, 2013. "Government education expenditures in early and late childhood," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 854-874.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 2012.
"Should we transfer resources from college to basic education?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Marisa Hidalgo, 2009. "Should we transfer resources from college to basic education?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joël Hellier, 2011. "Educational Systems, Intergenerational Mobility and Social Segmentation," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(2), pages 203-233, December.
- Ben Mimoun, Mohamed & Raies, Asma, 2008.
"Human capital investment and growth: A dynamic education model,"
9374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Ben Mimoun & Raies Asma, 2008. "Human Capital Investment and Growth: A Dynamic Education Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00650663, HAL.
- Su, Xuejuan & Kaganovich, Michael, 2012. "College Expansion and Curriculum Choice," Working Papers 2012-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2015.
- Su, Xuejuan, 2004. "The allocation of public funds in a hierarchical educational system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2485-2510, December.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 2008. "Should we raise public expenditure on basic education and reduce expenditure at college?," Working Papers 08.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Robert Driskill & Andrew W. Horowitz & Fabio Méndez, 2009. "Hierarchical Human Capital and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(4), pages 723-743, December.
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2012.
"Education, Intergenerational Mobility and Inequality,"
261, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joël Hellier & Bassem Ben-Halima, 2012. "Education, Intergenerational Mobility and Inequality," Working Papers hal-00993472, HAL.
- Brezis, Elise S. & Hellier, Joël, 2018.
"Social mobility at the top and the higher education system,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 36-54.
- Elise S. Brezis & Joël Hellier, 2017. "Social Mobility at the Top and the Higher Education System," Working Papers 2017-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Elise Brezis & Joël Hellier, 2018. "Social mobility at the top and the higher education system," Post-Print hal-01744553, HAL.
- Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2013. "Public funding of higher education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 78-89.
- Hellier, Joël, 2017. "Stratified higher education,social mobility at the top and efficiency: The case of the French ‘Grandes écoles’," MPRA Paper 76724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2014. "Globalization and social segmentation," Working Papers 339, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Chakraborty, Bidisha & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2009. "Human capital, inequality, endogenous growth and educational subsidy: A theoretical analysis," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 77-90, June.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo & Su, Xuejuan, 2016.
"Education Curriculum and Student Achievement: Theory and Evidence,"
2016-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo & Su, Xuejuan, 2016. "Education curriculum and student achievement : theory and evidence," UC3M Working papers. Economics 22883, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- David Welsch, 2012. "Affirmative Action in College Admission Decisions and the Distribution of Human Capital," Working Papers 12-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Patron, Rossana & Vaillant, Marcel, 2011.
"Public expenditure on education and skill formation: is there a simple rule to maximize skills?,"
46740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rossana Patrón & Marcel Vaillant, 2011. "Public Expenditure on Education and Skill Formation: Is There a Simple Rule to Maximize Skills?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0611, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Mohamed Ben Mimoun, 2004. "On the role of inequalities and public education expenditures in human capital investment : a theoretical approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Rossana Patron & Marcel Vaillant, 2011. "Public expenditure on education and skill formation: are there simple rules to maximise skills?," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 23, pages 387-397 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Elisa S. Brezis & Joel Hellier, 2016. "Social Mobility and Higher-Education Policy," Working Papers 095, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:6:y:2002:i:1:p:48-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.