The internationalization of business studies: a comparative framework between the European Higher Education System and the Chinese one
In: Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:99-120. is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008.
"Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 99-120.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 99-120, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Studies; Chinese Business Studies; European Business Studies; Internationalization; Cross-Cultural Business Studies;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aec:ieed05:05-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aedeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.