What Future for Social Reporting and Accountability in Academic Systems. An Overview of the Italian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Lederman & Norman V. Loayza & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"Accountability And Corruption: Political Institutions Matter,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 1-35, March.
- Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman & Reis Soares, Rodrigo, 2001. "Accountability and corruption : political institutions matter," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2708, The World Bank.
- Sinclair, Amanda, 1995. "The chameleon of accountability: Forms and discourses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 219-237.
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:99-120. is not listed on IDEAS
- Cassone, Alberto & Zaccarella, Pietro, 2009. "Il bilancio sociale delle universita'. Inventario dei problemi e analisi comparata delle esperienze italiane," POLIS Working Papers 117, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008.
"Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, pages 99-120.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Gray, Rob, 2002. "The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 687-708, October.
- Roberts, John, 2009. "No one is perfect: The limits of transparency and an ethic for 'intelligent' accountability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 957-970, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial reporting; Accountability; University System; Performance.;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:14:y:2013:i:2:p:202-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .