Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics College Park, Maryland (United States)
University of Maryland
RePEc:edi:daumdus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sophia Ying Li & Joe Mazur & Yongjoon Park & James W. Roberts & Andrew Sweeting & Jun Zhang, 2018. "Endogenous and Selective Service Choices After Airline Mergers," NBER Working Papers 24214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Jun, 2015. "Body Weight and Depression: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205335, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven, 2014. "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Food Insecurity among Families with Children," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 167477, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Zhang, Jun & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Yu, T. Edward & Hellwinckel, Chad & Claytor, Hannah, 2014. "Afforestation Adoption by Eastern U.S. Cattle Producers," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 167354, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Depressive Symptoms and Endogenous Physical Activity: An Ordered Probability Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150133, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2014-12-08 2014-12-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2014-12-19
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2018-02-19
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2013-06-24
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2014-12-08
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2018-02-19
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2018-02-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jun Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.