Report NEP-CNA-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LU, Jie & Tang, Zhong & Lin, Yujie & Zhu, Xinkai & Liu, Wenyong, 2014. "Has China’s Domestic Food Price Become More Stable? An Investigation Based on a Structural Break Regime Switching Model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170635, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yi, Fujin & Sun, Dingqiang, 2014. "Grain Subsidy, Liquidity Constraints and Food security—Impact of the Grain Subsidy Program on the Grain-Sown Areas in China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169779, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xin Tang & Hua Liao, 2014. "Energy poverty and solid fuels use in rural China: Analysis based on national population census," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 57, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2014. "The Local Government Crisis 2007-2014: When China's Financial Management Faltered," Working Papers 272014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485641 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven, 2014. "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Food Insecurity among Families with Children," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 167477, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Munnings, Clayton & Morgenstern, Richard & Wang, Zhongmin & Liu, Xu, 2014. "Assessing the Design of Three Pilot Programs for Carbon Trading in China," Discussion Papers dp-14-36, Resources For the Future.
- Lant Pritchett & Lawrence H. Summers, 2014. "Asiaphoria Meets Regression to the Mean," NBER Working Papers 20573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Lei, Lei, 2014. ""As Rare as a Panda": How Facial Attractiveness, Gender, and Occupation Affect Interview Callbacks at Chinese Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 8605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Fernald & Mark M. Spiegel & Eric T. Swanson, 2014. "Monetary Policy Effectiveness in China: Evidence from a FAVAR Model," NBER Working Papers 20518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.