School of Business Leicester, United Kingdom
University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH
RePEc:edi:deleiuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bruno Decreuse & Guillaume Wilemme, 2019.
"Age Discontinuity and Nonemployment Benefit Policy Evaluation through the Lens of Job Search Theory,"
- Bruno Decreuse & Guillaume Wilemme, 2019. "Age Discontinuity and Nonemployment Benefit Policy Evaluation through the Lens of Job Search Theory," AMSE Working Papers 1911, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Bruno Decreuse & Guillaume Wilemme, 2019. "Age discontinuity and nonemployment benefit policy evaluation through the lens of job search theory," 2019 Meeting Papers 890, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillaume Wilemme, 2017. "Optimal Taxation to Correct Job Mismatching," Working Papers halshs-01531309, HAL.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Guillaume Wilemme, 2017.
"Optimal Taxation to Correct Job Mismatching,"
- Antonio Estache & Renaud Foucart, 2018. "On the Political Economy of Industrial, Labor and Social Reforms as Complements," Working Papers ECARES 2018-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jesper Bagger & Espen Moen & Rune Vejlin, 2018. "Optimal Taxation with On-the-Job Search," 2018 Meeting Papers 805, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (2) 2019-04-01 2019-10-07. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2017-09-03 2017-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (2) 2017-09-03 2017-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-09-03
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2019-04-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guillaume Wilemme should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.