Report NEP-PUB-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessen, Robin & Metzing, Maria & Rostam-Afschar, Davud, 2017. "Optimal taxation under different concepts of justness," Discussion Papers 2017/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jacquet, Laurence M. & Lehmann, Etienne, 2017. "Optimal income taxation with composition effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillaume Wilemme, 2017. "Optimal Taxation to Correct Job Mismatching," AMSE Working Papers 1723, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Shuhei Takahashi & Ken Yamada, 2017. "The Impact of Taxes and Transfers on Skill Premium," KIER Working Papers 976, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Joao Guerreiro & Sergio Rebelo & Pedro Teles, 2017. "Should Robots be Taxed?," NBER Working Papers 23806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2017. "Fiscal Stimulus and Fiscal Sustainability," NBER Working Papers 23789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bräutigam, Rainer & Spengel, Christoph & Stutzenberger, Kathrin, 2017. "The development of corporate tax structures in the European Union from 1998 to 2015 - Qualitative and quantitative analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-034, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chris Murphy, 2017. "Optimal fiscal equalisation and its application to Australia," Departmental Working Papers 2017-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Marco Carreras & Purnachandar Dachapalli & Giulia Mascagni, 2017. "Effective corporate tax burden and firm size in South Africa: A firm-level analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 162, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).