Report NEP-LAB-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Landais, Camille & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2019. "The Value of Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faccini, Renato & Melosi, Leonardo, 2019. "Bad Jobs and Low Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2019. "Brain Drain and Brain Gain in Italy and Ireland in the Age of Mass Migration," Working Papers 10197/9681, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Philipp Ager & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2019. "The Intergenerational Effects of a Large Wealth Shock: White Southerners After the Civil War," NBER Working Papers 25700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Shephard, 2019. "Marriage market dynamics, gender, and the age gap," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph E. Aldy, 2019. "Birds of a Feather: Estimating the Value of Statistical Life from Dual-Earner Families," NBER Working Papers 25708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2019. "The Demographic Transition in a Unified Growth Modelof the English Economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Pineli, Andre & Narula, Rajneesh & Belderbos, Rene, 2019. "FDI, multinationals and structural change in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2019-004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anna Aizer & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2019. "Grandparents, Mothers, or Fathers? Why Children of Teen Mothers do Worse in Life," Working Papers 10197/9689, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gorman, Emma & Harmon, Colm & Mendolia, Silvia & Staneva, Anita & Walker, Ian, 2019. "The Causal Effects of Adolescent School Bullying Victimisation on Later Life Outcomes," Working Papers 2019-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Böhm, M. & Siegel, Christian, 2019. "Make yourselves scarce: The effect of demographic change on the relative wages and employment rates of experienced workers," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bruno Decreuse & Guillaume Wilemme, 2019. "Age Discontinuity and Nonemployment Benefit Policy Evaluation through the Lens of Job Search Theory," AMSE Working Papers 1911, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Kristine Wika Haraldsen & Ragnar Nymoen & Victoria Sparrman, 2019. "Labour market institutions, shocks and the employment rate," Discussion Papers 901, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mohana Mondal & Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2019. "Economic and Cultural Residential Sorting of Auckland’s Population 1991-2013: An Entropy Approach," Working Papers in Economics 19/03, University of Waikato.
- Emily Nix & Martin Eckhoff Andresen, 2019. "What Causes the Child Penalty? Evidence from Same Sex Couples and Policy Reforms," Discussion Papers 902, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2019. "Demographic Challenges for Labour Supply and Growth," wiiw Research Reports 439, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.