|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) IÉSEG School of Management Lille, France
Université Catholique de Lille
3, rue de la Digue, FR-59000 Lille
RePEc:edi:iesegfr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Lille Économie et Management (LEM)France
Université Lille3, Domaine universitaire du "Pont de bois", BP 60149, Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex
RePEc:edi:laborfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rama Cont & Lakshithe Wagalath, 2013.
"Fire sales forensics: measuring endogenous risk,"
2013-FIN-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Rama Cont & Lakshithe Wagalath, 2014. "Institutional Investors and the Dependence Structure of Asset Returns," Working Papers 2014-ACF-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Sebastian Poledna & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Fabio Caccioli & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Quantification of systemic risk from overlapping portfolios in the financial system," Papers 1802.00311, arXiv.org.
- Damien Challet & João da Gama Batista & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2017.
"Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment,"
- Joao da Gama Batista & Domenico Massaro & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Damien Challet & Cars Hommes, 2015. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Papers 1512.03743, arXiv.org.
- da Gama Batista, João & Massaro, Domenico & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Challet, Damien & Hommes, Cars, 2017. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 18-34.
- Ben Hambly & Andreas Sojmark, 2018. "An SPDE Model for Systemic Risk with Endogenous Contagion," Papers 1801.10088, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Rama Cont & Lakshithe Wagalath, 2016. "Institutional Investors And The Dependence Structure Of Asset Returns," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-37, March.
- Lakshithe Wagalath, 2017. "Lost In Contagion? Building A Liquidation Index From Covariance Dynamics," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-26, February.
- Zachary Feinstein, 2017. "Obligations with Physical Delivery in a Multi-Layered Financial Network," Papers 1702.07936, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Brunetti, Celso & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Mankad, Shawn & Michailidis, George, 2015. "Interconnectedness in the Interbank Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-90, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zachary Feinstein & Fatena El-Masri, 2015. "The Effects of Leverage Requirements and Fire Sales on Financial Contagion via Asset Liquidation Strategies in Financial Networks," Papers 1507.01847, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Sadamori Kojaku & Giulio Cimini & Guido Caldarelli & Naoki Masuda, 2018. "Structural changes in the interbank market across the financial crisis from multiple core-periphery analysis," Papers 1802.05139, arXiv.org.
- Lillo, Fabrizio & Pirino, Davide, 2015. "The impact of systemic and illiquidity risk on financing with risky collateral," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 180-202.
- Lakshithe Wagalath, 2013. "Modeling the rebalancing slippage of Leveraged Exchange-Traded Funds," Working Papers 2013-FIN-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Mika J. Straka & Guido Caldarelli & Tiziano Squartini & Fabio Saracco, 2017. "From Ecology to Finance (and Back?): Recent Advancements in the Analysis of Bipartite Networks," Papers 1710.10143, arXiv.org.
- Zachary Feinstein, 2015. "Financial Contagion and Asset Liquidation Strategies," Papers 1506.00937, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Domenico Di Gangi & Fabrizio Lillo & Davide Pirino, 2015. "Assessing systemic risk due to fire sales spillover through maximum entropy network reconstruction," Papers 1509.00607, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2012-05-29 2013-09-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (2) 2012-05-29 2013-09-25. Author is listed
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2013-09-25. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2013-09-25. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2013-09-25. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2013-09-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lakshithe Wagalath should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.