|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2009. "Advantages of Fixed Exchange Rate Regime from a General Equilibrium Perspective," Working Papers 2009/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2009.
"A Convergence Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
2009/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2010. "A Convergence Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 14(4), pages 727-747.
- Kristine Vitola & Gundars Davidsons, 2008. "Structural Transformation of Exports in a Product Space Model," Working Papers 2008/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2006. "A Factor Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates and Risk Premium Estimation for Latvia's Money Market," Working Papers 2006/01, Latvijas Banka.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2009.
"Advantages of Fixed Exchange Rate Regime from a General Equilibrium Perspective,"
2009/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Kristine Vitola & Ludmila Fadejeva, 2010. "Asset Prices and Financial Frictions in Monetary Transmission: The Case of Latvia," Working Papers 2010/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Krista Kalnberzina, 2010. "Price Setting Behaviour in Latvia: Descriptive Evidence from CPI Microdata," Discussion Papers 2010/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2011. "Fixed Exchange Rate Versus Inflation Targeting: Evidence from DSGE Modelling," Working Papers 2011/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2011. "Housing and Banking in a Small Open Economy DSGE Model," Working Papers 2011/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Kristine Vitola & Gundars Davidsons, 2008.
"Structural Transformation of Exports in a Product Space Model,"
2008/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Clovis Freire, 2017. "Promoting structural transformation: strategic diversification vs. laissez-faire approach," Working Papers 151, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Trond-Arne Borgersen & Roswitha M. King, 2011. "Inflation in Latvia," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 26-53, May.
- Freire Junior, Clovis, 2017. "Promoting structural transformation: Strategic diversification vs laissez-faire approach," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sergey Kadochnikov & Anna Fedyunina, 2013. "Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1327, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Artemyeva, E. & Balandina, M. & Vorobyev, P. & Kadochnikov, S. & Konovalova, M. & Nikitina, O. & Ostanin, I., 2010. "Basket of Growth: New Export Industries in Sverdlovsk Region," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 6, pages 62-81.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2009-02-28 2009-12-11
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2009-02-28 2009-12-11
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2009-12-11
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2009-12-11
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2009-12-11
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2009-02-22
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2009-02-28
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2009-12-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kristine Vitola should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.