Report NEP-OPM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Eser, 2009. "Monetary Policy in a Currency Union with Heterogeneous Limited Asset Markets Participation," Economics Papers 2009-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Romain Restout, 2009. "The Balassa-Samuelson model in general equilibrium with markup variations," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-39, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Tino Berger & Bernd Kempa, 2009. "A new approach to estimating equilibrium exchange rates for small open economies: The case of Canada," CQE Working Papers 0509, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00435836_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2009. "Advantages of Fixed Exchange Rate Regime from a General Equilibrium Perspective," Working Papers 2009/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2009. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-through:Competition among Exporters of the Same Nationality," Discussion Papers 37, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Tervala, Juha, 2009. "Export pricing and the cross-country correlation of stock prices," Research Discussion Papers 28/2009, Bank of Finland.