Report NEP-IFN-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos D. Mavromatis, 2009. "Nonlinearities in the Real Exchange Rate and Monetary Policy: Interest Rate Rules Reconsidered," Working Papers 2009-4, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2009. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-through:Competition among Exporters of the Same Nationality," Discussion Papers 37, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00435836_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tino Berger & Bernd Kempa, 2009. "A new approach to estimating equilibrium exchange rates for small open economies: The case of Canada," CQE Working Papers 0509, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2009. "The Difficulties of the Chinese and Indian Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers id:2321, eSocialSciences.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2009. "Advantages of Fixed Exchange Rate Regime from a General Equilibrium Perspective," Working Papers 2009/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Hammoudeh, S.M. & Yuan, Y. & McAleer, M.J. & Thompson, M.A., 2009. "Precious Metals-Exchange Rate Volatility Transmissions and Hedging Strategies," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-38, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.