Report NEP-DGE-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy," Working Papers halshs-00439240, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00439241_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Debt, deficits and finite horizons: the stochastic case," Working Papers halshs-00439336, HAL.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2009. "Labor Supply Heterogeneity and Macroeconomic Co-movement," NBER Working Papers 15561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Szilard Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0923, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439243_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick-Antoine Pintus & Yi Weng, 2009. "Leveraged financing, over investment, and boom-bust cycles," Working Papers halshs-00439245, HAL.
- Greg Kaplan & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "How Much Consumption Insurance Beyond Self-Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 15553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00435385_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2009. "Advantages of Fixed Exchange Rate Regime from a General Equilibrium Perspective," Working Papers 2009/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Luca PENSIEROSO, 2009. "Real Business Cycle Models of the Great Depression," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Javier Andrés Domingo & José Emilio Boscá & Rafael Domenech Vilariño & Javier Ferri, 2009. "Job Creation in Spain: Productivity Growth, Labour Market Reforms or both?," Working Papers 0903, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Jean-Francois FAGNART & Marc GERMAIN, 2009. "On the Feasibility of Perpetual Growth in a Decentralized Economy Subject to Environmental Constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Fabian Eser, 2009. "Optimal Fiscal Stabilisation through Government Spending," Economics Papers 2009-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Alexandrine Jamin, 9/11. "The Survival Assumption in Intertemporal Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00435256, HAL.
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel D Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of Arbitrage States in Asymmetric Information Models," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200912, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Dirk Krueger & Fabrizio Perri & Luigi Pistaferri & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Cross Sectional Facts for Macroeconomists," NBER Working Papers 15554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.