Elimination of Arbitrage States in Asymmetric Information Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of arbitrage states in asymmetric information models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 287-293, February.
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2005. "Elimination Of Arbitrage States In Asymmetric Information Models," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200504, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of arbitrage states in asymmetric information models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00441895, HAL.
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of arbitrage states in asymmetric information models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Barnett, 2005.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Gogas, Periklis, 1997.
"Chaos in East European black market exchange rates,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 359-385, December.
- Serletis, A. & Gogas, P., 1997. "Chaos in East European Black-Market Exchange Rates," Papers 9708, Calgary - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsArbitrage; Incomplete markets; Asymmetric information; Information revealed by prices;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2009-12-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2009-12-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:200912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuksus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .