Report NEP-CTA-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel D Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of Arbitrage States in Asymmetric Information Models," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200912, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Volker Hahn, 2009. "Why the Publication of Socially Harmful Information May Be Socially Desirable," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/122, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Vauhkonen, Jukka, 2009. "Bank safety under Basel II capital requirements," Research Discussion Papers 29/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Hans-Theo Normann, 2009. "Signaling in Deterministic and Stochastic Settings," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/12, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Weinberg, John A. & Ennis, Huberto M., 2009. "A model of stigma in the fed funds market," UC3M Working papers. Economics we095937, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Guinnane, Timothy & Streb, Jochen, 2009. "Moral Hazard in a Mutual Health-Insurance System: German Knappschaften, 1867-1914," Working Papers 70, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00435385_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Durand-Viel, Laure & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Strategic Capacity Investment under Holdup Threats: The Role of Contract Length and Width," MPRA Paper 19015, University Library of Munich, Germany.