Report NEP-INT-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Feenstra & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Introduction to "China's Growing Role in World Trade"," NBER Working Papers 14716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arjan Lejour & Nico van Leeuwen & Arie ten Cate, 2008. "The quality of bilateral services trade data: contribution to GTAP7 database," CPB Memorandum 212, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Skriner, Edith, 2009. "Competitiveness and Specialisation of the Austrian Export Sector. A Constant-Market-Shares Analysis," Economics Series 235, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Michele Imbruno, 2008. "INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN THE ITALIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR: Self-Selection or Learning-by-Exporting?," Quaderni DSEMS 21-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Kristine Vitola & Gundars Davidsons, 2008. "Structural Transformation of Exports in a Product Space Model," Working Papers 2008/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Nuno Leitão & Horácio Faustino & Yushi Yoshida, 2009. "Determinants of Vertical Intra-Industry Trade in the Automobile Manufacturing Sector: globalization and fragmentation," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Aoife Hanley, 2009. "Overseas Links as Export Conduits," Kiel Working Papers 1483, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hernando Zuleta & Oscar Avila & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2009. "The balassa-samuelson hypothesis and elderly migration," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005267, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.