European Centre for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES) Bruxelles, Belgium
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université Libre de Bruxelles
: (32 2) 650 30 75
(32 2) 650 44 75
Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles
RePEc:edi:arulbbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Heiko Karle & Christian Staat, 2013. "Signaling Quality with Initially Reduced Royalty Rates," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Heiko Karle & Christian Staat, 2013.
"Signaling Quality with Initially Reduced Royalty Rates,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2013-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wagner, Christoph & Mylovanov, Tymofiy & Tröger, Thomas, 2015. "Informed-principal problem with moral hazard, risk neutrality, and no limited liability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 280-289.
- Karle, Heiko & Schumacher, Heiner & Staat, Christian, 2016.
"Signaling quality with increased incentives,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 8-21.
- Schumacher, Heiner & Thysen, Heidi, 2017. "Equilibrium Contracts and Boundedly Rational Expectations," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168085, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Staat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.