Report NEP-CTA-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiko Karle & Christian Staat, 2013. "Signaling Quality with Initially Reduced Royalty Rates," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marco A. Marini & Paolo Polidori & Desiree Teobaldelli & Davide Ticchi, 2014. "Optimal Incentives in a Principal-Agent Model with Endogenous Technology," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Katharina Eckartz & Christiane Ehses-Friedrich, 2014. "Strategic Communication: An Experimental Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2014. "Probabilistic Opinion Pooling," MPRA Paper 54806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Pietra, Tito, 2014. "On the efficiency properties of the Roy's model under asymmetric information," IAB Discussion Paper 201408, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lea Cassar, 2014. "Optimal contracting with endogenous project mission," ECON - Working Papers 150, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2014.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Olivier Body & Régine Kolinsky, 2014. "To Win or Not to Lose: an Experiment on Communication Efforts," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Seungjin Han, 2014. "Robust Competitive Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-04, McMaster University, revised Oct 2014.
- Gete, Pedro & Tiernan, Natalie, 2014. "Lending Standards and Countercyclical Capital Requirements under Imperfect Information," MPRA Paper 54486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cox, James C. & Sadiraj, Vjollca & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2014. "Asymmetrically Dominated Choice Problems, the Isolation Hypothesis and Random Incentive Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 54722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Koulovatianos, 2014. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource Under Rational Learning About its Reproduction," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Galanis, Spyros & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2014. "Concern for relative standing and deception," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1403, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kaplan, Todd R & Zamir, Shmuel, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," MPRA Paper 54656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmus Lentz, 2014. "Optimal Employment Contracts with Hidden Search," NBER Working Papers 19988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2014. "Wage Incentive Profiles in Dual Labor Markets," Working Papers 2014.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Kukla-Gryz & Michał Krawczyk & Konrad Siwiński & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "We all do it, but are we willing to admit? Incentivizing digital pirates' confessions," Working Papers 2014-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.