|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2016 EconomiX; Université Paris-Nanterre (Paris X) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
EconomiX Nanterre, France
Université Paris-Nanterre (Paris X)
200 Avenue de la République, Bât. G - 92001 Nanterre Cedex
RePEc:edi:modemfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Silvestre, Stephan, 2017. "French energy policy: A gradual transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 376-381.
- Olivier Lamotte & Thomas Porcher & Christophe Schalck & Stephan Silvestre, 2013. "Asymmetric gasoline price responses in France," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 457-461, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Silvestre, Stephan, 2017.
"French energy policy: A gradual transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 376-381.
- Mauger, Romain, 2018. "The voluminous energy transition legal framework in France and the question of its recognition as a branch of law," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 499-505.
- Olivier Lamotte & Thomas Porcher & Christophe Schalck & Stephan Silvestre, 2013.
"Asymmetric gasoline price responses in France,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 457-461, March.
- Bahram Adrangi & Arjun Chatrath & Joseph Macri & Kambiz Raffiee, 2018. "U.S. Diesel Fuel Price Responses To The Global Crude Oil Supply And Demand," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(04), pages 1-25, December.
- Utku Özmen, Mustafa & Akçelik, Fatih, 2017. "Asymmetric exchange rate and oil price pass-through in motor fuel market: A microeconometric approach," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 64-75.
- Badeeb, Ramez Abubakr & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2018. "Asymmetric impact of oil price on Islamic sectoral stocks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 128-139.
- J. F. Li & Z. X. Lin, 2016. "Social benefit expenditures and stagflation: evidence from the United States," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(55), pages 5340-5347, November.
- Umar Bala & Lee Chin, 2018. "Asymmetric Impacts of Oil Price on Inflation: An Empirical Study of African OPEC Member Countries," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2016. "Price asymmetries in the European gasoline market," a/ Working Papers Series 1602, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata Kumar, 2015. "Asymmetric impact of crude price on oil product pricing in the United States: An application of multiple threshold nonlinear autoregressive distributed lag model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 436-443.
- Chen, Chaoyi & Polemis, Michael & Stengos, Thanasis, 2018. "On the Examination of Competition in the Petroleum Industry: A Pooled Panel Threshold Analysis," MPRA Paper 89671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erwan Gautier & Ronan Le Saout, 2017.
"L’ajustement microéconomique des prix des carburants en France,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 1-24.
- Erwan Gautier & Ronan Le Saout, 2015. "L'ajustement microéconomique des prix des carburants en France," Working Papers hal-01195759, HAL.
- Chattopadhyay, Manojit & Kumar Mitra, Subrata, 2015. "Exploring asymmetric behavior pattern from Indian oil products prices using NARDL and GHSOM approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 262-272.
- Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K., 2016. "Asymmetric oil product pricing in India: Evidence from a multiple threshold nonlinear ARDL model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 314-328.
- José María Martín-Moreno & Rafaela Pérez & Jesús Ruiz, 2019. "Evidence about asymmetric price transmission in the main European fuel markets: from TAR-ECM to Markov-switching approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1383-1412, April.
- Michael L Polemis & Panagiotis N Fotis, 2015. "Rent seeking oligopolistic behaviour in European gasoline markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 827-833.
- J. F. Li & Z. X. Lin, 2015. "The impact of sales tax on economic growth in the United States: an ARDL bounds testing approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(15), pages 1262-1266, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephan Silvestre should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.