(95%) Center for Law, Economics and Organization (CLEO) Los Angeles, California (United States)
University of Southern California
RePEc:edi:cluscus (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics, and Business Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Harvard School of Law
RePEc:edi:olharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Michael Simkovic & Frank McIntyre, 2014. "The Economic Value of a Law Degree," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 249-289.
- De Cesari, Amedeo & Espenlaub, Susanne & Khurshed, Arif & Simkovic, Michael, 2012. "The effects of ownership and stock liquidity on the timing of repurchase transactions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1023-1050.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- De Cesari, Amedeo & Espenlaub, Susanne & Khurshed, Arif & Simkovic, Michael, 2012.
"The effects of ownership and stock liquidity on the timing of repurchase transactions,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1023-1050.
- Hossein Rezaie Dolatabadi & Fatemeh Faghani & Seyed Mehdi Tabatabaee, 2013. "Impact of Information Technology Development on Stock Market Development. Empirical Study in the World’s Leading Capital Markets," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 382-390, January.
- Chen, Anlin & Lu, Cheng-Shou, 2015. "The effect of managerial overconfidence on the market timing ability and post-buyback performance of open market repurchases," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 234-251.
- Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Jacob, Joshy & Vasudevan, Ellapulli, 2013. "Market Timing Ability of Indian Firms in Open Market Repurchases," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lin, Ji-Chai & Stephens, Clifford P. & Wu, YiLin, 2014. "Limited attention, share repurchases, and takeover risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 283-301.
- Drousia, Angeliki & Episcopos, Athanasios & Leledakis, George N., 2016. "Market Reaction to Actual Daily Share Repurchases in Greece," MPRA Paper 83039, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2017.
- Vasiliki A. Basdekidou & Artemis A. Styliadou, 2017. "Corporate Social Responsibility & Market Volatility: Relationship and Trading Opportunities," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Liu, Harrison & Swanson, Edward P., 2016. "Is price support a motive for increasing share repurchases?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 77-91.
- De Ridder, Adri, 2015. "Additional evidence on the frequency of share repurchases and managerial timing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 154-164.
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Hoque, Hafiz, 2013. "The determinants of share repurchases in Europe," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 65-76.
- Azi Ben-Rephael & Jacob Oded & Avi Wohl, 2014. "Do Firms Buy Their Stock at Bargain Prices? Evidence from Actual Stock Repurchase Disclosures," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1299-1340.
- Bonaimé, Alice A. & Hankins, Kristine W. & Jordan, Bradford D., 2016. "The cost of financial flexibility: Evidence from share repurchases," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 345-362.
- Boudry, Walter I. & Kallberg, Jarl G. & Liu, Crocker H., 2013. "Investment opportunities and share repurchases," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 23-38.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Simkovic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.