Research outputJump to: Articles
- Farkhanda Shamim, 2007. "The ICT environment, financial sector and economic growth: a cross-country analysis," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 352-370, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Farkhanda Shamim, 2007.
"The ICT environment, financial sector and economic growth: a cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 352-370, September.
- Rohman, Ibrahim Kholilul & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Decomposition analysis of the telecommunications sector in Indonesia: What does the cellular era shed light on?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 248-263.
- Lechman, Ewa & Marszk, Adam, 2014.
"ICT technologies and financial innovations: the case of Exchange Traded Funds in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and the United States,"
60654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lechman, Ewa & Marszk, Adam, 2015. "ICT technologies and financial innovations: The case of exchange traded funds in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and the United States," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 355-376.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Amna Malik, 2016. "E-government, Economic Growth and Trade: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 499-519.
- Sassi, Seifallah & Goaied, Mohamed, 2013. "Financial development, ICT diffusion and economic growth: Lessons from MENA region," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 252-261.
- Zagorchev, Andrey & Vasconcellos, Geraldo & Bae, Youngsoo, 2011. "Financial development, technology, growth and performance: Evidence from the accession to the EU," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 743-759.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Farkhanda Shamim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.